Do you share our values and want to be part of a team that is passionate about improving our customers business process? We are always looking for talented individuals to join our team!
These are our current open positions:
Magento Development Specialist
LeanSwift is one of the leading providers of M3 and Magento services around the world. We continue to push the envelope with our solutions eConnect and eFillment for Magento and M3, as well as providing expertise for M3 and Magento customers. With the ever changing web environment, LeanSwift is consistently staying on top of the latest and greatest technology. We are continuing to grow and are looking to add a highly motivated, team oriented person to our group. Does this sound interesting to you? Are you ready to take on the challenge of keeping up with the fast paced tech environment? Now is your time to apply.
- Customer facing development engineer
- Work with project lead in order to build and spec out solutions for customers
- Work as part of the Magento development team with architecture and specification design and execution
- Assess, research, and recommend solution path for eCommerce solutions and integrations
- Assist in pre-sales activities for quoting solutions
- Fulfill multiple project requests simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or related technical discipline
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
- Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
- Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Proficiency in at least one modern programming language such as Java, C#, C++, C , PHP/Magento
- Strong object-oriented design skills with understanding of common design paradigms
- Good coding skills (Java preferably on a UNIX or Linux platform)
- Good communication skills in explaining technical challenges and solutions
- Success in dealing with ambiguous problems and thinking abstractly
- Proven web and graphic design/multimedia integration skills.
- Able to communicate technical concepts effectively to technical and non-technical staff
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Demonstration of project ownership including requirements, design, implementation, testing, and operational support
- Proven development and design experience in eCommerce or ERP systems
- Experience developing in a Linux environment
- Working experience and technical competency with AWS
- Excellent leadership, communication, project management, and organizational skills
- Experience developing and maintaining multiple, large-scale websites
- 5+ years as a web developer and working within website development concepts
- Working in an international team, fluency in other language skills outside of English are a welcome bonus as LeanSwift serves global customers.
Please contact Senior e-Commerce Consultant, Nancy Renee Brett at: email@example.com to apply or for more information.
M3 Technical Solutions Developer
Are you a skilled M3 Technical Solutions developer that wants to take on a customer facing role, working hands-on with development, but also work with requirement analysis and writing specifications? Then you have found the right place! You will be working with several M3 related products, and will work together with our team of experienced technical and functional consultants in building the best solutions for our customers.
There are great opportunities to expand and grow your role as LeanSwift is growing. Working together as a team where we trust each other, and have passion for what we do while always having the customer’s best interest in mind is the LeanSwift way.
Desired Skills & Experience
2+ years of experience of working with (one or more of the below):
- M3 Output Management, Streamserve
- M3 e-Collaborator, development and administration
- Infor Mashups and jScripts
- Infor ION
- Infor WebServices
- Building M3 integrations using M3 APIs
- Infor Document Management (former Document Archive Foundation)
Above this we would expect you to:
- Have strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Be Service Minded and a Team Player
- Be passionate about your work and have fun while doing it!
The ideal candidate would have a Bachelor’s degree, experience from working with multiple M3 projects, have excellent communication skills, and self-motivation. This is a full-time position that requires some travel. Relocation to HQ in Cocoa Beach, FL area is not mandatory, but a relocation package can be offered if candidate is willing to relocate.
LeanSwift are a company that is looking to embrace individuals who possess a strong competitive drive, a “can do” attitude, high energy, enthusiasm, and a self-motivated mentality. These qualities can lead to a successful, long term career at LeanSwift!
Desired Skills & Experience
- IT Professional Staffing and Solutions experience, 2+ years’ preferred
- Must have people skills and be able to exceed customer expectations
- Experience with inside and outside sales
- Must be able to work well in a team environment as well as independently
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and respond quickly and appropriately to departmental staffing needs
- Ability to close during sales calls, overcome objectives, and the ability to negotiate
- Have a track record of Retaining Customers
- Ability to generate referrals and follow up with them
- Ability to generate qualified leads
- Consultative-oriented sales approach
- Strong persuasive abilities, sound judgment, and a sense of urgency are critical to this position
- Competitive, driven, ambitious, resourceful, proven leader and self-motivated traits
- General knowledge of Microsoft Office and ATS Systems
The ideal candidate would preferably have a Bachelor’s degree, high level of competitive spirit, drive, intuitiveness, ambition to succeed, leadership skills, communication skills, and self-motivation. It doesn’t matter what you received your degree in as long as you have the ability to learn.
All applicants must be US Residents. Please contact CEO, firstname.lastname@example.org
Send your Application Online